Please read below
1)No food or drink are to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid choking and mess)
2) All shoes, badges and jewellery (e.g large earrings, necklaces, etc) must be removed to avoid damage to the equipment and injury to other users. It is recommended that spectacles and plastic alice bands are also removed. Adults must remove high heels before stepping on mats.
3) Do not allow children to take any hard or sharp objects onto the equipment, or anything large enough to block exits/entrances.
4) Reckless or boisterous behaviour must not be allowed.
5) Avoid large children and small children from using the equipment at the same time.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7) Children must use slides one at a time and must not climb on the sides.
8) Slides should be used in a sitting position, feet first-do not allow jumping from the top of the slide.
9) No-one with a history of back or neck problems should be allowed on the inflatables.
10)Do not use the inflatables during inflation/deflation.
11) SKATERS must be advised as soon as possible in the event of any injury requiring professional medical treatment. Treatment must be sought within 2 hours of the injury occurring and a detailed record of the incident must be provided.to SKATERS before leaving the premises.
12) Wear long sleeved tops and bottoms when using the inflatable slides.
Please note that all persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person using the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Any damage to the equipment or missing items will billed accordingly. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure they are adhered to. SKATERS cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment.